Date(s) - 08/06/2019 - 09/06/2019
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Horse Day Erin
Saturday June 8, 2019
Erin Fairgrounds 8am – 5pm
RAIN or SHINE EVENT- Come dressed for the weather
184 Main Street, Erin Ontario
Family Fun, Country Kicks!
- 8:00 am – Gates Open
- Cowboy Breakfast (Served at EAS Hall, no entry fee)
- 8:30 am – David Cowley Clinic
- 10:00 am – Exhibits and Vendor Booths open
Feature Attraction—North Horse Ring –Start Time: 12 noon!
- Team K-9: Dog Agility
- Tom Bishop’s: Roman Riding & Trick Riding
- David Cowley & Tucker the horse: Two Way Trust
- 1:30pm Myrddin Equestrian English Riding (South Horse Ring)
- 2:00pm David Cowley Clinic
- 3:00pm Afternoon Show—On the Main Track
- K-9 Dog Agility
- Tom Bishop’s Roman Riding & Trick Riding
Event Activities/Displays on-going all day
- Horse Breed Presentations (Canadian, Mini Horses, Donkeys and more)
- Meet Magic the Unicorn and Priscilla the Pig!
- Horse Heritage Exhibit/ Erin to Guelph, stage coach
- Equine Health and Wellness Exhibits & Presentations
- Farrier/Blacksmith Demonstration
- Kids’ Activities: Pony Rides, Horseless Jumps, Face-painting
- Equine Equipment Display
- Roping Demonstration
- Food Trucks
- Trade Show Vendors
- Kids Colouring Contest – download the drawing, colour, and enter to win!
$5/child – $10/adult – $25/family (2 adults, 2 children)
Tickets on sale at Budsons — 93 Main St. Erin, McKinnons TimberMart, Hillsburgh, or online. For more information, please call 519-216-4562 or 519-855-4562.
RAIN or SHINE event
~Horse Day Erin will donate a percentage of the proceeds to the Erin Agricultural Society Building Renovation and Accessibility project.
Saturday June 8th, 2019
David Cowley Clinics
Two-way Trust Horsemanship Clinic – 8:30 am to 12:00 noon
Extreme Cowboy Obstacle Clinic – 2:00 pm to 5:30 pm
Clinics are $125 per person and includes HST and Horse Day Erin event admission.
COURSES ARE NOW FULL – Thank you for your interest.
Sunday June 9th, 2019
Ontario Extreme Cowboy Race
Details on OXC website – http://www.ontarioxtremecowboy.ca/events.html
Booths will be available for Horse Day Erin on Saturday June 8th, 2019
Vendor Booth Fees: $35. + hst $4.55 = $39.55 total
Event Location: Erin Fairgrounds, 184-190 Main St. Erin Ontario
Event date: Saturday June 8, 2019 8am-5pm
Time: Gates open at 8am – Vendor Booths/Show Barn open to public at 10am.
All Vendors/Exhibitors are asked to stay the entire duration of the event, until 5pm.
Proof of Insurance: Every vendor must provide valid proof of insurance, $2,000,000. Liability. If you do not have insurance, we can put you in touch with a provider.
- 10’ x 10’ outside space
- One table and two chairs (you will need a table covering)
- Sorry, no electricity provided for this event
- Prizes will be awarded for the best booth, best customer experience
- During the event, the organizing committee and volunteers will be happy to help. Please ask us if you need something!
For more information contact:
Bridget Ryan/Equine Erin
office: 519.855.4562 mobile: 519.216.4562 email@example.com