Date(s) - 08/06/2019 - 09/06/2019
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Horse Day Erin
Saturday June 8, 2019
Erin Fairgrounds 8am – 5pm
190 Main Street, Erin Ontario
Family fun, Country kicks!
- 8:00 am – Gates Open/Cowboy Breakfast
- 8:30 am – David Cowley Morning Clinic: Two Way Trust. Registration required, free audit with entry
- 10:00 am – Exhibits and Vendor Booths open
- 12:00 noon – Bold Canine’s Mega Dogs
- 12:30 pm – Tom Bishop’s Roman Riding and Trick Riding
- 1:00 pm – David Cowley: Two Way Trust Performance
- 2:00 pm – David Cowley Afternoon Clinic: Obstacles
Event Activities/Displays on-going all day
- Horse Heritage Exhibit/Authentic Stage Coach
- Equine Equipment Display
- Equine Health and Wellness & Educational Displays
- Live Horse Breed Presentations
- Kids’ Activities, Pony Rides, Games, Horseless Jumps
- Food Vendors and Food Trucks
- Trade Show Vendors
$25/family (2 adults, 2 children)
Early Bird Price online only, until April 17, 2019- $20/family
Tickets can also be purchased at Budson’s—Provisions for Country Living 93 Main St. Erin
RAIN or SHINE event
~Horse Day Erin will donate a percentage of the proceeds to the Erin Agricultural Society Building Renovation and Accessibility project.
Saturday June 8th, 2019
David Cowley Clinics
Two-way Trust Horsemanship Clinic – 8:30 am to 12:00 noon
Extreme Cowboy Obstacle Clinic – 2:00 pm to 5:30 pm
Clinics are $125 per person and includes HST and Horse Day Erin event admission.
Sunday June 9th, 2019
Ontario Extreme Cowboy Race
Details on OXC website – http://www.ontarioxtremecowboy.ca/events.html
Booths will be available for Horse Day Erin on Saturday June 8th, 2019
Vendor Booth Fees: $35. + hst $4.55 = $39.55 total
Event Location: Erin Fairgrounds, 184-190 Main St. Erin Ontario
Event date: Saturday June 8, 2019 8am-5pm
Time: Gates open at 8am – Vendor Booths/Show Barn open to public at 10am.
All Vendors/Exhibitors are asked to stay the entire duration of the event, until 5pm.
Proof of Insurance: Every vendor must provide valid proof of insurance, $2,000,000. Liability. If you do not have insurance, we can put you in touch with a provider.
- 10’ x 10’ outside space
- One table and two chairs (you will need a table covering)
- Sorry, no electricity provided for this event
- Prizes will be awarded for the best booth, best customer experience
- During the event, the organizing committee and volunteers will be happy to help. Please ask us if you need something!
For more information contact:
Bridget Ryan/Equine Erin
office: 519.855.4562 mobile: 519.216.4562 firstname.lastname@example.org